Click and Collect
Click & Collect is a convenient service which allows you to place an order on our website and collect it at the Karcher Center Malta at your convenience.
- Shop for your favorite products on karcher-interpowermalta.com/
- these products to your basket.
- Click the mini-basket from the top right of the screen and select the ‘View Cart' button.
- Select ‘Secure Checkout’ and then select ‘Collect’ from the drop down menu.
- Sign in or checkout as a guest and enter your personal information.
- Go to Payment Details’ where you review and pay for your order using the 'Place Your Order' button.
- Click & Collect is a free service offered by Karcher Center Malta.
- If you place your order by 6pm, we will endeavor to have your order ready for you the following day.
- However, if we are shipping your product(s) from our warehouse, it might need additional time.
Click & Collect is a prepaid service, which means you can only pay online using your credit or debit card.
Unfortunately no. If you would like to pay in cash you can have your order delivered to your home or office by selecting our ‘Cash on Delivery’ service at checkout.
Yes, you can. Once a Click and Collect order has been placed, you can cancel it up until it is collected.To cancel your order, you can contact our Customer Service Centre email@example.com call on 800 KARCHER (5272437) between 8am and 5pm, Sunday to Thursday (excluding week ends and public holidays). A cancellation will result in a refund via your original payment method.
1.Once you place your order, you will be notified by email and SMS when it is ready for collection 2.All products will be held in the store for 14 days, from the time of notification 3.When you visit the store to collect your products, please bring a copy of your order confirmation details with you,either printed or electronic. 4.You will also need to provide a form of identification, so we can ensure we are releasing the order to the right person
You need to either present the SMS you’ve receive or your email confirmation. This can either be printed or on your smart phone or tablet.We will also need to see a form of identification to make sure that we are giving your order to the right person.
Unfortunately no. If you would like to pay in cash you can have your order delivered to your home or office by selecting our ‘Cash on Delivery’ service at checkout. This needs to be either: 1.Valid Emirates ID 2.Valid driver's license or passport featuring a current photograph
Of course you can.To make sure the right person collects it, we would need an authorization letter written and signed by you, their valid photographic identification (Emirates ID, passport or driving license) along with the order details to ensure that we are releasing the order to the right person.
We’ll hold your order in store for 14 days, after which we’ll return the order to the warehouse and process a refund. Please note, it may take up to 14 days for you to receive your refund.
If you do not collect your order within 14 days, your order will be cancelled. We will refund you on the original payment method used to place your order.
Unfortunately, not all of our products are available for Click & Collect. This tends to be our larger items.
Click and Collect orders can be returned directly to the Karcher Center Malta. For more details on our returns policy, please click here: